Freky Andrew-Essien Care Foundation (FAECARE Foundation) is a duly registered non-profit charity organization, with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria, and with the Rivers State Ministry of Social Welfare & Rehabilitation.
Target Vulnerable groups
- Children (OVCs),
- Persons With Disability (PWD),
- Less privileged in society and communities.
To Inspire, Motivate and Empower young creative minds for a bright future and the differently abled for a better life.
To add value to the life of Children, youths and persons living with disability.
To create and offer a platform of expression.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To enhance the well-being of children, youths, women and persons living with disability.
- Social inclusion and empowerment of target vulnerable groups.
- To assist and provide support and services: education, nutrition, psychosocial support, health to the less privileged.
- To advocate for better life policies for these vulnerable groups.
- To create a platform of expression for children, youths and persons living with disability.
Core thematic areas
- Social inclusion and empowerment
- Capacity building
- Socio-economic development.
Freky Andrew-Essien Care Foundation was established in 2013.